About AGATHA Paris fashion jewellery
AGATHA Paris – the iconic French jewellery brand that fuses the fashionable with the affordable.
- Iconic French fashion jewellery brand
- Over 330 AGATHA Paris boutiques and reatilers worldwide
- Founded by Michel Quiniou in 1974
- AGATHA Paris' mascot, the cute little AGATHA Paris Scottie Dog has been frolicking around AGATHA Paris fashion jewellery since 1989
- AGATHA Paris' first Australasian boutique opened at the top of Vulcan Lane, Auckland Central in November 2009 - AGATHA New Zealand began
- Each piece is designed in France, with the greatest of care (many handmade in France) and come with a 2 year AGATHA International Guarantee
- AGATHA Paris launches 6 new fashion jewellery collections per year based on Paris fashion trends
AGATHA brings Parisian style and fashion-inspired jewellery to New Zealand
See boutique pics and found out how you can get into the AGATHA Paris, top of Vulcan Lane boutique.
AGATHA Paris was founded by Michel Quiniou, who was inspired to create a brand of fashion jewellery,
that bridged the gap between luxury boutiques and nondescript, lacklustre chain stores.